Controlled tension is essential to the successful processing of yarns, wires, and filaments. Uniform Tension Control (UTC) from Steel Heddle Reeds combines function and reliability.
Steel Heddle Reeds offers two models to meet the most different requirements. Easy to use, simple to install: the flexible arm of the UTC allows a uniform and constant tension of the pulled off material.
UTC 2003 is suitable for light to medium application requirements. Replacement parts are available according to need.
UTC 2004 is suitable for medium to heavy application requirements. Replacement parts are available according to need.
Advantages of UTC 2003 and UTC 2004:
- Zero position allows for simple threading of the device.
- The dial gauge allows for individual threat tensioning. No special tooling required.
- Vibration has no impact on the sensitivity of the device. Therefore, no unintentional tension adjustment.
- Easy mounting on existing machines, creels and feeders, no additional mounting bracket required.
- Can be mounted in any position - vertical, horizontal, angled.
- The thread guides are made from ceramics rings and ensure maximum wear resistance.
- No electric power required, as the threat tension is solely created by the deflection of the thread through the ceramic guides.
- Compact size